Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Today's news

  • I have tickets to go see U2 when they come to the Rose Bowl here in Pasadena in October 25. Obviously, I’m still not even sure if I’m going to be in Pasadena, but still … I’m so excited!

  • The G20 summit is going on; let’s hope they can figure something out.
  • At 9:30am on Tuesday April 7, Antonio Villaraigosa, Mayor of Los Angeles, will hold a press conference on the steps of City Hall to declare by proclamation that Los Angeles is a “ONE City” fully committed to the work ONE members are carrying out every day to end global poverty and preventable disease. Go here to sign up if you want to attend.

2 comments:

lizzo said...

CONGRATS, dude -- that's awesome!!

Justin said...

Just to clarify, when I said, "I have tickets," I mean, "I bought tickets ..." :)

But yes, still awesome!!